One non-student registration is required for each accepted paper by August 4th, 2017.
| The registration to SDL2017 can be done via online registration system with online payment with credit card (VISA, Mastercard and Maestro) or wire transfer. |
We use the SixPay system for online payment, if you found any difficulties please contact us at email@example.com
Within two days after your registration a proforma invoice will be sent to you by e-mail. Only this proforma invoice confirms your orders. In case this message not arrive in this period please notify the conference secretariat firstname.lastname@example.org
Invitation letter can be issued only after the registration fee has been received.
Early registrationuntil September 1st
Late registrationafter September 1st
|SDL Forum Society / HTE members||400 EUR||500 EUR|
|SDL Forum Society / HTE student members*||250 EUR||350 EUR|
|Non-members||500 EUR||600 EUR|
|Student non-members*||300 EUR||400 EUR|
|Extra social event ticket||100 EUR||100 EUR|
*The student rate applies to students regularly registered in a University at the date of the conference. Proof of status for students, email pdf to email@example.com
The registration fee includes:
- Admission to scientific sessions;
- Conference materials and one copy of the proceedings;
- Coffee breaks (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday);
- Lunches (Tuesday, Wednesday);
- Social event (Tuesday)
The registration fee includes 170 Euro catering fee that will be represented on the invoice as intermediary service.
- One non-student registration is required for each accepted paper by August 4, 2017.
- The student rate applies to students regularly registered in a University at the date of the conference. Proof of status for students, email pdf to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The SDL Forum Society member rate applies to individual members of the SDL Forum Society or affiliates of institutions that are members of the SDL Forum Society. Cut-off date for the membership is July 01, 2017.
- Extra social event tickets can be purchased during online registration at a cost of 100 EUR / person.
- Formal registration invoice will be provided on site.
Wire transfer information
Payable to: HTEnet Innovációs Nonprofit Kft.
Bank: MKB Zrt.
Bank address: H-1056 Budapest, Váci u. 38.
IBAN: HU45 1030 0002 1064 3524 4882 0016
Bank account: 10300002-10643524-48820016
Reference: SDL 2017 and participant's name
Registration is open.
Poster and exhibit proposals: July 23, 2017
Camera-ready paper deadline: July 23, 2017
Author registration deadline: August 4, 2017
Early registration deadline: Sept. 1, 2017
SDL Forum: October 9-11, 2017